The role: essential function:
- Design of the technical equipment of the enterprise infrastructure
- Design of technical software for enterprise infrastructure
- OEM pre-sales customer commitments
- RFP / RFQ / Commitment solution proposal and formulation of the design document.
- Formulation, through engagement, of a proposal including elements such as infrastructure, deployment, services, operational requirements, operational / customer handover and deployment.
- Maintain pre-sales certifications and OEM relationships to support the development of a solution compliant with EOM and internal standards.
- Research and provide information and advice on OEM strategies as part of the ongoing maintenance of the service catalog.
- Pre-sales commitment and relationship with the distribution channel.
- Customer pre-sales technical commitments in the formulation of a solution.
- Customer pre-sales and sales engagement.
- Commitment to customer requirements
- Customer reviews
- Customer solutions presentations with sales
Skills and experience: Essential qualification:
- Detailed history of HPE OEM certification with 15 years ?? combined solution and engineering experience (IT deployments) for storage, compute, DHCI, HCI, virtualization, SANs, vendor services, vendor value offerings
- Required to be fully able, from day one, to act as an architect of HPE infrastructure solutions without training or support HPE infrastructure solutions history
- OEM and Pre-sales services -10 years
- Technical, operational and deployment experience -10 years
- Infrastructure solutions architect ?? 10 years